2-phase stepper motor with encoder and higher torque
Oriental Motor has introduced a 1.8° and 0.9° PKP series 2-Phase stepper motor, now preassembled with new Oriental Motor Original Encoders.0
The Original Encoder PKP series is a complete product line introduction that includes both bipolar and unipolar motors. Specifications for the Oriental Motor Original Encoders are 3-channel, Incremental or Line Driver type, 200 p/rev for 1.8° and 400 p/rev for 0.9° type. To reduce electrical noise, a Line Driver type is also available.
Additionally, new higher torque PKP22 series 28 mm (1.10 in.) stepper motors are also released. The PKP223 and PKP225 high torque stepper motors is said to continue to lead the industry with the highest torque in a compact frame size at 28 mm (1.10 in.).
The PKP series with new Oriental Motor Original Encoder is available in the following frame sizes: 20 mm (0.79 in.) to 56.4 mm (1.65 in.) in 1.8° motor type or 42 mm (1.65 in.) and 56.4 mm (2.22 in.) in 0.9° motor type and available in both bipolar and unipolar configurations.
The PKP series with new Oriental Motor Original Encoder’s key features are:
• Pre-assembled to save time and money
• Motor position information detection
• 3-Channel Output Signal: A-Phase, B-Phase, Z-Phase
• Resolution: 200 P/R (1.8° Standard motor) or 400 P/R (0.9° High-Resolution motor)
• Reduced electrical noise with Line Driver Output type
• Compact encoder contributes to overall space savings