Canadian youth shine at Skills Canada Competition
Mazak Corp. Canada lends a hand with the CNC Machining competitionComments Off on Canadian youth shine at Skills Canada Competition
- Precision Machining: Samuel Simard, St. Marie, QC
- Mechanical CADD: Michael Cristensen, Chillwack, AB
- CNC Machining: Luke Moore, Innisfail, AB
- Welding: Samuel Vallée, ON
- Sheet Metal Work: Shane Claringbold, ON
- Automation & Control: Trevor Suteau, Bonnyville, AB
- Robotics (Team): Benjamin Church; Derek Mavis; Sean Romano; and Adrian Schut, all from ON.
- Car Painting: Aaron Hebb, Wileville, ON.
Skills CanadaSkills is a national, not-for-profit organization that works with employers, educators, labour groups and governments to promote skilled trades and technology careers among Canadian youth.
For more details on the event, including second and third place runner-ups, please visit the Skills Canada web site.