CAD training firm offers free tutorials for June
By Design Engineering staffCAD/CAM/CAE slideshow
Digital-Tutors offers free training for Revit, AutoCAD, 3ds Max, Unity 5, SolidWorks, and Rhino for 30 days.
3D CAD training firm, Digital-Tutors, announced that it has made June 2015 its official ‘month of CAD’ and will offer free access to a number of its most popular CAD tutorials until June 31, 2015. The six free tutorials include:
- Creating a Parametric Suspension Bridge Concept Model in Revit
- Speed Modeling Your Architectural Ideas in 3ds Max
- Designing Impressive Architectural Plans in AutoCAD
- Creating Architectural Visualizations Using Enlighten in Unity
- Creating Quick Sketch Models in SolidWorks
- Introduction to Modeling with T-Splines in Rhino
In addition, Digital-Tutors and Pluralsight are giving companies the chance to sample their full training catalogs and more than 4,000 courses via a free, 30-day group trial promotion. This trial program offers training that goes beyond CAD software to include tutorials ranging from basic business and graphic design applications to professional 3D animation and web development skills.