Leading machine builders are increasingly opting for PC-based control systems rather than traditional PLCs to optimize operations and ensure they are ready to integrate technological innovations.
Our latest guide, "How Leading Machine Builders Succeed with PC-based Control for Machine Automation
," explores the benefits of PC-based control for machine automation and how industry leaders are leveraging this technology.
Get the guide to discover:
- How PC-based control systems, equipped with state-of-the-art multi-core processors, outperform traditional PLCs.
- Why centralizing control through a single industrial PC (IPC) is a game changer and drives substantial cost savings and simplifies operations.
- How a software-centric approach enables adaptable machine automation.
- How the flexibility of PC-based control impacts talent and access to diverse skill sets.
- How PC-based control systems are leading the way with Industry 4.0.