Festo opens Regional Contact Center for U.S. and Canadian customers
In an effort to provide a faster, more streamlined solution to U.S. and Canadian customers requiring information or assistance, Festo has optimized its services to provide answers in a timely and efficient manner.
The Grand Opening on March 4, 2010, of the new Regional Contact Center (RCC) located at Festo’s Canadian headquarters in Mississauga, ON, marked the beginning for customers to present all queries regarding placement or tracking of orders, request for quotes, product support or technical assistance through the RCC.
WATCH BELOW: Festo Regional Contact Center Grand Opening Ceremonies
Festo has amalgamated its Contact Centers in Montreal, Quebec and St. Louis, Missouri to better serve the more than 20,000 customer calls and 9,000 faxes and e-mails it receives monthly from across the two countries.
“We want to better serve our customers,” explained Contact Center Manager Greg James. “Festo customer service representation in both Canada and the U.S. has always been superlative, and the new RCC will allow us the opportunity to increase our efficiency.”
WATCH BELOW: Regional Contact Center Manager Greg James explain the scope of Festo’s new RCC.
The new RCC offers:
• More Festo customer service employees to reduce customer wait-time;
• Bilingual agents for French-language customers;
• Extended hours of operations from 8AM to 8PM EST;
• Increased service during both U.S. and Canadian holidays;
• Larger outbound calling team to apprise customers of all new product innovations;
• Centralized product support team with knowledge of the more than 30,000 Festo products, including
in-depth specialists for all electrical and mechanical enquiries;
• Increased management overseeing regional growth of the Festo Online Shop.
Structured to answer 80% of all incoming calls within the first 20 seconds, the RCC will employ a new fully automated inbound call and document distribution software system featuring real-time status of call and document queue and indicated by wallboard monitors.
On March 4, 2010, Festo also inaugurated its new Customer Solutions Center at its Mississauga, ON, headquarters demonstrating how it will better help customers find the solution they need.
WATCH: Interview with Festo Canada president Thomas Lichtenberger (click here).