Festo unveils new Customer Solutions Center
On March 4, 2010, Festo inaugurated its new Customer Solutions Center at its Mississauga, ON, headquarters demonstrating how it will better help customers find the solution they need.
“With Festo continually expanding its range of electrical and pneumatic technologies for process control, we are determined to show our customers that we are more than a place to purchase their parts√¢‚Ç¨”we are a solutions provider,” said Casey Samaroo, Customer Solutions Manager, Festo Inc.
Along with showcasing Festo’s constantly evolving leading edge technologies, the new Customer Solutions Center will offer its customers a place to examine first-hand how Festo’s custom-tailored solution will work via a project simulation.
“Every day, Festo is asked for solutions for electrical and mechanical enquiries,” explained Samaroo. “Now with the Customer Solutions Center, Canadian customers can partner up directly with Festo engineers on-site to replicate situations to determine the best workable solution.
WATCH BELOW: Casey Samaroo detailing the Customer Solutions Center inside the centre’s demonstration room.
The Customer Solutions Center will provide an opportunity for customers to complete an industrial automation solution involving:
• Handling and positioning including pick-and-place, linear or 3D gantries with pneumatic, electrical or hybridization of both;
• Custom components designed and manufactured to specification;
• Assembly and kitting services via standard, custom or third-party components;
• Control cabinets featuring electrical and/or pneumatic systems;
• Air quality and energy auditing services.
As well, the same day saw the launch of Festo’s new Regional Contact Center at the Canadian headquarters. This centre was created to offer faster product support and technical assistance for its Canadian and U.S. customers.