New Easidew PRO XP explosion-proof moisture transmitter
Kahn Instruments is proud to announce the new Easidew PRO XP Explosion Proof Moisture Transmitter.
The Easidew PRO XP is an explosion proof and flameproof moisture transmitter designed for continuous measurement of moisture content of gases in hazardous area applications typically found in natural gas, petrochemical and process industries. The instrument does not need to be used with an intrinsic safety barrier. Key features include:
• Dewpoint measurement range of -166°F to +68F; accurate to ±1.8°F dewpoint
• Heavy duty, process type NEMA 4 / IP66, weatherproof aluminum epoxy coated housing with ½” NPT dual conduit entry fittings and ¾”-16 stainless steel mounting thread
• CSA, (US & Canada), ATEX and IECEx certifications for use in Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D hazardous areas
• 2-wire, loop-powered, 4-20 mA linear, analog output
• Output configurable in °F or °C dewpoint or PPM moisture content (0-3000 PPMv for gases and 0-1000 PPMw for liquids)
• Operating pressure up to 6500 PSIG
The Easidew PRO XP Moisture Transmitter operates from any 14 to 28 VDC power source. The instrument features temperature compensation and field adjustable failure modes for Over Range, Under Range and Sensor Fault conditions. An optional integral digital display is also available.
The Easidew PRO XP is economical to purchase, install and maintain. Installation costs are minimal because of the transmitter’s ruggedness, small footprint, simplicity and operability without an intrinsic safety barrier. Ongoing operating costs are low because the Easidew PRO XP is reliable and durable. Only periodic re-certification is required to maintain calibration accuracy. Kahn even offers an exchange program, so a customer’s process is never out of operation.