Omega multi-input portable thermometer/data logger
Omega released a new line of thermometer/data loggers – called the RDXL8 – which are ideal for “remote logging and use as a mobile measuring device for industrial environments,” said Omega.
RDXL8 loggers have a high resolution analog to digital converter with the ability to perform integrated recording, profiling, and archiving functions. The RDXL8 will “meet the data logging requirements in most industrial applications,” said Omega. This CE marked product features:
– A 5/7” display TFT LCD or monochrome 5” display
– 8 configurable isolated inputs
– DC millivolts graphic display for each input
– Programmable hi or lo alarm for 8 inputs
– Built-in calendar clock
– Digital and analog data display USB communication with PC
The RDXL8 is “ideal for applications involving automobile air conditioning, refrigeration, and the food industry. It starts at $2,030 (software included).
For more DPN News, click here
To subscribe to the DPN eNewsletter, click here
To subscribe to the Print or Digital Edition of DPN, click here
Print this page