Streamlining Machine Design
May 9, 2023 at
XPlanar: Adaptive automation technology
Traditional material handling systems are hitting their limits in today’s labs. And they’re guaranteed to fall short for the lab of the future. However, adaptive automation technologies provide the path forward for state-of-the-art labs and research facilities.
The XPlanar “flying motion” system from Beckhoff delivers the power of flexible, scalable and highly dynamic motion control. The free-floating planar movers provides the opportunity to:
- design fully adaptive systems
- leverage 2D product transport with 6 degrees of freedom
- dramatically shrink machine footprints
- reduce dependence on robotics
- implement a material handling solutions ideal cleanroom environments Wide-ranging lab automation applications in research, pharma, biotech and beyond can build the smart labs of tomorrow – today.
Learn more: www.beckhoff.com/xplanar