PTDA elects 2013 board members
Canadian past president to remain on board of directors.
Chicago, Ill.—The Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA) elected its 2013 Board of Directors and Manufacturer Council at the Industry Summit in Dallas, Texas.
Chris Bursack, director marketing, ISC Companies, Inc. of Plymouth, Minn., will become PTDA’s president in 2013. He succeeds Mitch Bouchard, secretary treasurer of Ottawa-based General Bearing Service Inc.
Bursack has been active in PTDA since 2005, when he joined the PTDA Marketing Committee where he worked on projects such as the Engineering and Logistics Value Calculators. He joined the Board of Directors in 2009.
“It is my distinct honor to serve as the 2013 President of PTDA,” said Bursack. “Now that we’ve rolled out a brand-new website, and as we move into the second year of our revised strategic plan, we hope to continue to grow membership and engagement by all our members, and look forward to some great new programs in the months to come.”
Joining Bursack on the 2013 PTDA Board of Directors will be:
- First Vice President Ken Miko, director strategic accounts, BDI (Cleveland, Ohio
- Second Vice President Harold Dunaway, executive vice president finance and administration, Motion Industries Inc. (Birmingham, Ala.)
- Treasurer Keith Nowak, president, MPT Drives, Inc. (Madison Heights, Mich.)
- Immediate Past President Mitch Bouchard, secretary treasurer, General Bearing Service Inc. (Ottawa, Ontario)
- Ajay Bajaj, president, Rotator Products Limited (Woodbridge, Ontario)
- LeRoy Burcroff, vice president sales, Bearing Service Inc. (Livonia, Mich.)
- Bill Childers, president, C&U Americas (Plymouth, Mich.)
- Thomas Clawser, sales & marketing manager, Brown Transmission & Bearing Co. (Lancaster, Penn.)
- Carlton Harvey, vice president ind. sales & corp. quality, Jamaica Bearings Co., Inc. (New Hyde Park, N.Y.)
- David Mayer, vice president marketing, Kaman Industrial Technologies Corporation (Bloomfield, Conn.)
Founded in 1960, the Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA) is the leading association for the industrial power transmission/motion control (PT/MC) distribution channel. A U.S.-based trade association, PTDA represents 171 power transmission/motion control distribution firms that generate more than $11 billion in sales and span 3,400 locations in the United States, Canada and eight other countries. PTDA members also include 183 manufacturers that supply the PT/MC industry.