LeRoy Burcroff and Sean Hickey to lead 2016 PTDA
The Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA) elected its 2016 Board of Directors and Manufacturer Council at the recent PTDA Industry Summit in Chicago.
LeRoy Burcroff, vice president sales, Bearing Service Inc. (Livonia, MI) will become PTDA’s president in 2016. He succeeds Ajay Bajaj, president, Rotator Products Limited (Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada). Burcroff has been active in PTDA since 1995, serving as a member of several task forces and four committees, once as chair. Burcroff has been a member of the PTDA Board of Directors since 2010.
Following his election, Burcroff said, “There is one common denominator in all the areas of business you need for success: good people and a good plan. PTDA has that, and I am honored to lead the 2016 PTDA Board of Directors as we reevaluate the Association’s vision, core values and strategic initiatives in order to be accountable to the membership with results and action for the health of our industry’s future.”
Joining Burcroff on the 2016 PTDA Board of Directors will be:
• Manufacturer Council Chair Sean Hickey, president, Lafert North America (Mississauga, ON)
• First Vice President Thomas R. Clawser, director reliability services, Brown Transmission & Bearing Co. Delta Reliability Div. (Lancaster, PA)
• Second Vice President Carlton C. Harvey, vice president industrial sales, Jamaica Bearings Co., Inc. (New Hyde Park, NY)
• Treasurer Kenneth A. Miko, director category management & strategic accounts, BDI (Cleveland)
• Immediate Past President Ajay Bajaj, president, Rotator Products Limited (Woodbridge, ON)
• Brian M. Davis, vice president, B & D Industrial (Norcross, GA)
• Michael W. Dolpp, vice president sales Americas, Thomson Industries (Amherst, NY)
• Steven W. DuComb, operations manager, W.C. DuComb Co., Inc. (Detroit, MI)
• James Halverson, manager power products, Van Meter Industrial (Cedar Rapids, IA)
• Joshua McGill, operations manager, Bartlett Bearing Co., Inc. (Philadelphia)
• Mike Power, director distributor sales, Lovejoy, Inc. (Downers Grove, IL)
• James Williams, VP corp purchasing & supplier relations, Motion Industries Inc. (Birmingham, AB)
Sean Hickey, president, Lafert North America (Mississauga) assumes the duties of the PTDA Manufacturer Council chair in 2016, succeeding Cliff Bannon, eastern sales manager, Isostatic Industries Inc. (Chicago). Hickey has served on the Council since 2010 and has been an active PTDA member for more than sixteen years.
“I am pleased and honored to chair PTDA’s Manufacturer Council for 2016. My goal is to continue fostering excellent business relationships between power transmission/motion control manufacturers and the distributors upon whom we depend on to quickly and efficiently deliver our products into end-user markets,” Hickey said.
Joining Hickey on the Manufacturer Council for 2016 will be:
• Vice Chair Mike Power, director distributor sales, Lovejoy, Inc. (Downers Grove, IL)
• Immediate Past Chair Cliff Bannon, eastern sales manager, Isostatic Industries Inc. (Chicago)
• Michael Cinquemani, president & CEO, Master Power Transmission (Greenville, SC)
• Chris Curran, president, Climax Metal Products Company (Mentor, OH)
• Tony Martell, vice president aftermarket business unit, NSK Americas (Ann Arbor, MI)
• Frank Mascia, president, Timken Canada LP (Mississauga)
• Michael Nisenbaum, director industrial sales & marketing, Carlisle (Franklin, TN)
• Sandy Sullivan, director national accounts, U.S. Motors/Nidec Motor Corporation (St. Charles, MO)