How to accelerate product development and increase machine uptime – through effective stage design
In this webinar, NSK Applications Engineering Manager, Jason Wong, demonstrates how to effectively design a linear ball screw stage, including important elements such as:
- An overview of a linear stage
- Basic process/steps to develop a stage solution
- Deep dive into how to select product based on your criteria (e.g. life requirements, load conditions, duty cycle)
- Other design criteria to consider (environmental conditions, coatings, lubrication, thermal)
- And examples of different stages and applications.