Webinar: How to effectively design a linear ball screw stage
By DE StaffAutomation Motion Control Power Transmission Machine Building
NSK presentation looks at how to accelerate product development and increase machine uptime.
NSK presents this comprehensive webinar on how to effectively design a linear ball screw stage. During the presentation, Nicole Villacorta and Jason Wong discuss the most important elements engineers need to know including:
- Overview of a linear stage
- Basic process/steps to develop a stage solution
- Deep dive into how to select product based on your criteria (e.g. life requirements, load conditions, duty cycle)
- Other design criteria to consider (environmental conditions, coatings, lubrication, thermal)
- Examples of different stages and applications.
Jason Wong, Applications Engineering Manager with NSK has 35 years of experience designing and supporting the development of robotic actuators and systems in the semiconductor, medical and general automation fields.
Nicole Villacorta, Automation Market Manager with NSK develops market and product strategy to increase operational efficiency, machine performance and/ or speed to market for automation customers.
Register online to view the webinar on demand
Print this page